Comfort Recline Sling
An in-situ full body premium recline sling constructed from breathable ‘spacer’ material, designed to remain in position under the user for prolonged periods of time providing additional comfort and safety.
A highly versatile in-situ full body recline sling constructed from breathable ‘spacer’ material, designed to remain in position under the child for prolonged periods of time providing additional comfort and safety.
An excellent bed transfer sling, this full body sling gives a reclined patient transfer position. Is suitable for use on most hoists that use a conventional hook and loop spreader bar system, such as with the Smirthwaite 130 Mobile Hoist or the CP130 Portable Track Hoist.
The sling features elasticated areas which allow the straps to be folded away when the user is seated, providing maximum comfort.
Material & Colours
Available in spacer material, this sling is designed to provide added comfort to the individual as the stretchy material can fit around the individual. The comfort sling is suitable for children and young adults who wear slings for extended periods. Available in black, teal and pink.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for in-situ use
- Full body support
- Suitable for transfers to and from a sitting position
- Manufactured from breathable spacer material
- Fixed pommel and padded roll adding comfort and removing stress from between legs and knees
- No handles ensure maximum comfort when in a supine position or when seated
- Suitable for amputees and general transfer as well as hoisting user in supine position
- Available in spacer material
- 1 year warranty
Black Spacer, Pink Spacer, Aqua Spacer