CP130 Portable Track Hoist
A compact and portable track hoist offering exceptional versatility and cost savings when compared to multiple fixed installations.
The hoist can be quickly moved between multiple fixed ceiling track systems and used in conjunction with gantry systems such as the FSG130.
The ‘QRS’ quick release systems on both the top and bottom of the unit allows it to be swapped between fixed and portable applications in seconds, simply by altering the orientation of the unit and which QRS hook the carry bar is fitted to.
The CP130 is compact and quiet in use, offering a soft start/stop feature for user comfort and provides up to 100 lifts on a single charge. With a maximum rated load of 130kg.
The CP130 is suitable for hospitals, care homes and home care environments.
- Compact lightweight aluminium chassis, total unit weight 4.5kg without a carry bar
- Capable of transferring a patient of up to 130kg
- Up, down and emergency lowering controls on both hand controller and unit
- Power switch on rear of unit
- Auto power off after approximately 30 seconds of non- use to save battery
- Up to 100 lifts per charge
- Integrated wall dock and charger
- QRS reacher and QRS carry bar
- Trolley Set
- LED indicators
- Cost saving compared to multiple fixed installations
- Can be fitted, and moved between any suitable ceiling track or overhead gantry with a compatible trolley set
- Move patients with minimal effort whilst maintaining their comfort and dignity
- No lifting required. Can be fitted/removed using the QRS reacher
- 1 carry bar - UK 3Hook Standard Black Carry Bar
- 5 year warranty
Please contact us to request a quote for this product.